Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which Neutrogena product?

If i have sometimes dry, sometimes oily skin with frequent breakout, what neutrogena product would be the best to use. Is it worth buying if i just bought clean and clear but i think neutrogena will do better? What is your opinion.Which Neutrogena product?
The cream cleanser!! I am not sure what name it has... GR!


But it's amazing! so good for combination skin! and it tingles when you wash it off and makes your skin glowWhich Neutrogena product?
Neutrogena will definitely work better, I use it every single day. Try Neutrogena Oil Free cleanser, this will help prevent breakouts, keep your skin from getting too oily, and leave you with a clear complexion. I also use Neutrogena Stress Free Foam %26amp; Cleanser, it's a foam water based cleanser that helps breakouts before they start. I switch between these every other day so my face doesn't get dried out, and use to just one product. Stay away from cleansers or moisturizers that contain mineral oil, that tends to cause more breakouts and make the face more oily.
Same problem with me..


i sometimes have dry and sometimes have oily skin %26amp; i have acne on my cheekbones %26amp; forehead.


I'm using these %26amp; you can get it at walmart for cheap price :)


1st, i just wash my face with this bar soap, then clean with water.


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/detail.gs鈥?/a>





then i just get one push from the bottle, massage it between your hands %26amp; put them on your face, then clean your face.


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/detail.gs鈥?/a>





That's what i've been using %26amp; my acne is almost gone!


Hope i've help :)
http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/teenproductdetail.view?productId=494%26amp;catId=1%26amp;subCatId=3
use the neotrogena daily scrub and they'll clear up liike that
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans