Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena wave!? does it work?

Does the neutrogena wave actually work!???Neutrogena wave!? does it work?
Yes!! I have it and love it. You'll notice softer skin after the first time you use it, it's great.





As for people complaining about tight skin, that's probably because you're not moisturizing after washing your face :)Neutrogena wave!? does it work?
Alot of neutrogena products I've tried only tighten/ pulled my skin, I stop using them. I would be glad to takes those products back.





After washing my face with nuetrogena products, I used their lotion and it went awful.
I had it and it sucked. The pads don't get nearly as foamy as you'd think. Gave it away after a week.
I have it and it does work.
well yea but it makes your skin really tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans