Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash?

Besides the Oil Free Acne wash, anyone has any recommendation to what other Neutrogena products to use on top of just the wash; for acne problem skin?Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash?
For me, the Neutrogena products work very well. I've been using the Oil Free Acne was for a while and I recently started using the Blackhead Eliminating Daily scrub and my face is a hundred times better. In addition to the Daily scrub, I have been using Vaseline Intensive Care Moisture Therapy lotion. It's in the yellow bottle. If you go to the Neutrogena website, there is an assesment and it will tell you the best products for your skin.Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash?
neutrogena stuff sucks so dont use it, i recomend origins (although it is really expensive) it is was better then netroagana and it clears up ur pimples.
I agree, Neutrogena doesn't work. Try something else. I use Mary Kay for my oily skin and it works great.
i agree it neutrogena doesn't work. i was prescribed duac cream by my doctor it works but leaves skin dry so you need to moisturize

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans