Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does the neutrogena wave work?

It works pretty well for me! It doesn't foam like in the commercial though! I also love their Clean Pores face mask/daily scrub. It burns like crazy ( apparently its a cooling sensation that means its cleaning) but after you wash it off it makes your skin feel amazing! I have been using it for a few days and already I notice bumps getting smaller.Does the neutrogena wave work?
For me, it totally did. i Have oily, but sensitive skin.


And, it made my skin smooth, soft , less oily and it smelled really nice and clean. i really love it. But, one time I over used it(used it like 4 times in one day=p) and it dried my skin too much. If you follow the directions., it will help.


good luck=)Does the neutrogena wave work?
Yes, it works. But not as good as they make you think when shown on tv. If you use it often though, it works really good. But if you stop using it for awhile, your breakouts may start to comeback...
it really didnt do anything for me. it dosnt foam at all like it does in the commerical... it just vibrates a little, i dont think its worth it! and it comes with little face pads with some of there blue foaming scrub stuff on it!
meh... if you already have ok skin, and just need general cleansing and want a more even look then it is what you are looking for.


Also, refills=pricey.
Yes it does. IT minimized more pores significantly and it also made my skin feel renewed. Try it :-)
it cleanses your skin and opens the pores up and gets all the dirt and oil out it really works well for me.
not really


its fun to use! but it dosnt really do anything


and it dosnt foam up like on the comercial either


( =
yeah i love it!


it made my pores so much smaller, and my skin was so soft
yes


it works very well


:)





I recommend it
Yes, it is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans