Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Neutrogena Wave?

I have a few questions for you guys who have used it? First off does it really help you get rid of acne even those pimples that are under your skin and come off as painful bumps? does i really make your skin softer?


If it does work can I get it at target or walmart? If not where can i get it?





and thanks :)The Neutrogena Wave?
Every ones skin needs something different and unique to them when it comes to skin care regime. Experiment. Trial and Error are good methods to pinpointing what works for you personally. Good Luck and Take Care.The Neutrogena Wave?
Yeah its a pretty good product!





It does get rid of acne slowly in the first few days. You have to put it under water for 30 seconds or so.





It does make skin softer. I tend to reccomend putting some moisturizer on it after use.
Probably not. they just say it does in the commercials
I have not used it but I have used the Dove vibrating face cleaner, which is just about the same. I like the vibrations and I do feel that I get a nice exfoliation with it. At this website, I found a nice review and explanation of the Neutrogena product:


http://bellasugar.com/861933

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans