Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just bought the Neutrogena Wave...?

I've heard it works really great for some people so I'm kinda excited to try it out tonight. I've also heard that you can reuse the pads more than once if need be. Buying a new box of replacement pads every week or two might get a little old. Has anyone else reused the pads with success and did The Wave even work for you? I just bought the Neutrogena Wave...?
The wave worked amazing for me! Within the first week my skin was almost completely clear! I wouldn't reuse the pads though because they have bacteria on them. I dropped mine though and now it doesn't work so be sure not to drop it!haha :)I just bought the Neutrogena Wave...?
Sweetie that stuff only exfoliate your dead skin-that's what luffa's do, too! I would say, save your money buy a regular face wash and a luffa and just exfoliate your skin in the shower. That's what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans