Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Neutrogena T/Gel greasy anti-dandruff shampoo? Has anyone in the U.S. heard of it?

Has anyone in the U.S. heard of this or seen it in stores? Ive searched the web and I could only find it in the U.K. Do they sell it here in the U.S.? It could really help my hair, but if they don't have it here in the U.S. then I can't get it.Neutrogena T/Gel greasy anti-dandruff shampoo? Has anyone in the U.S. heard of it?
My mother and I both use it and we get it from Walmart. When I first started using it, I got it from the Dermatologist. You may want to call a local dermatologist office and see if they know where you can get it from. I hope this helps!Neutrogena T/Gel greasy anti-dandruff shampoo? Has anyone in the U.S. heard of it?
Yeah, I heard of it, and I have seen it on commercial not recently though, but it is still available. Call your local drug store, or Walmart, or go online and check.
yes its in the us.. my mom uses it
Yeah it's in the U.S.


My mom uses it.


You can get it at Wal-Mart for about eight bucks.
yea they do sell it in the u.s u can buy it at walmart i bought it for my boyfriend and it worked wonders
it should be in any CVS, Walgreens or stores like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans