Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oil of Olay VS Neutrogena- Microdermabrasion

Which is better


for acne marks/scars?





Oil of Olay


http://www.olay.com/ca_en/boutique/regenerist/products/re1007





Or


Neutrogena


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31DPXC17N7L._SL500_AA263_.jpg


Oil of Olay VS Neutrogena- Microdermabrasion
neutrogena is better, olay is too aggressive and, weird enough, it doesn't have comparable results.


if i were you, i would choose susan lucci, and if you don't have the money, go for the ponds microderma cream.


you will find my personal reviews at the link below.

2 comments:

  1. Actually I was searching for medical uses of laser hair removal in all search engines. I personally thank you for posting this blog and the information regarding laser hair removal was really useful to me. I am looking forward for more details in your blog regarding the laser hair removal or this.
    laser hair removal san diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
cash advance loans