Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I use the Neutrogena Wave..?

I just bought the wave and it's an excellent product. I only have 3 pads left and the rest i threw away. Where do i get the foam pads by themselves? or do I just have to keep buying new waves? I've checked Rite Aid, Walgreens and Target and none seem to have the pad refills..Any help?





Also can you tell me if you have had any problems with the wave or any comments on it.I use the Neutrogena Wave..?
Hey, you're not alone! I just got the Wave, too! A pink one. ;) Tip of advice: do NOT press too hard when using it-I gave myself a HUGE scar on my face by doing that!! I was shocked! Anyways, I bet you can find some refills on Amazon.com, that's probably your best bet. Try Walmart, too. I just use the pads a good couple times until they just die out, because it only comes with 2 weeks worth! How stupid!


Anyways, besides the pads, I LOVE the wave! It feels REALLY good on my skin, but idk about improvements yet, considering I haven't had bad acne in a while. ;)


Hope this helps!!!! :D


-strange yet loved %26lt;3I use the Neutrogena Wave..?
You can buy them at a drugstore for 7.99 at cvs i found mine at walgreens...the refill pads also come with a new velcro piece =D i just got mine so thats how i know
http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>





Here's a link for drugstore.com that has them....
call neutogena on the phone they will tell you where to buy them
Check Wal Mart or Meijer, how does it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans