Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does neutrogena oil free acne wash bleach the face? (coloured skin)?

a friend said that neutrogena made some spots on her face lighter than other spots. im not really sure if she said neutrogena or something else. i bought it anyway and now im paranoid that it'll bleach my skin.


p.s.im black (so it'll be more visible)Does neutrogena oil free acne wash bleach the face? (coloured skin)?
I don't think so.


It just makes the skin a little bit dryer than it looks that's why the face looks bleached.Does neutrogena oil free acne wash bleach the face? (coloured skin)?
nothing that you can buy off the shelf that is labeled as a face wash should not do that so your friend might have used something else or the prouduct she bought could have been contaminated. i have never had a problem with neutrogena but if your still worried about it try a small spot on the inside of your wrist.





Ps if anything was to happen to and your friend need to call the company and report it. It would be false labeling if a face wash bleached the skin you can sue them





Good Luck
I am very pale, so I cant tell if it made my skin lighter, but it did burn the hell out of me. My skin is naturally oily, and it made it rough and scaly and it looked like it had a rash. The dryness went away after a few days, but my lips were super chapped for over a week.





Yuck, dont use this stuff.
If you use the instructions you should be fine. I never used it, but I have 'bleached' a small part of my skin when I was younger because I had applied to much of something. But I'm light skin, so it doesn't show that much. Follow the directions, they are written by doctors...





Professional doctors...or a friend. You decide lol.
I would sue them because neutogena doesn't suppose to do that :(


Is it really bad or it's just little spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans