Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena acne stress control?

has anyone ever had success with these products? i'm a college student so life can be a little stressful and thats definitly when i break outNeutrogena acne stress control?
To be honest I don't think that it does. I'm kinda stressed out myself so when it was time to buy some more face wash I looked at it. The only thing that was different about the 'stress control' was the bottle. Everything else was the same. Its just a gimmic I think because I didn't see anything in that bottle that reduces stress. Maybe have a cocktail to relieve some stress? Good Luck!Neutrogena acne stress control?
Yeah I tried the power foam wash and its not really drying at all but it doesnt work so well. I definitely had stress breakouts and I used this for a couple weeks and saw no improvement. Thats just me though. It may work for some people....
You should probobly use a sensitive acne wash like cetaphil. Im 17, i have oily skin, and am always breaking out until i started using cetaphil, just use it to wash your face it removes make up and it wont leave your skin dry at all.
well....i havent but i have a great remedy. witch hazel is basically a toner. it keeps your face clean. i would also wash your pillowcase every other day. it keeps your face from getting the oils rubbed back into your face that cause acne.
No, sadly, it doesn't. (or at least it didn't for me.) I've tried everything from Murad to Proactive to Clean and Clean and homemade stuff to whatever my dermatologist prescribed to me. It sucks really bad and makes you even more stressed out. I had a family reunion this past weekend and my face was badly broken out. I found this sample that I had gotten from Sephora awhile ago and thought I would try it out the night before the reunion, couldn't get any worse than it already was...


Surprisingly it worked so well. Even my mom and dad were saying things about how my face looked better. It's called MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel. Its a two step process but it only takes like 5 minutes. It's kind of expensive too, but hey, it worked for me! I know what its like to be in college and have life be stressful, maybe it'll work for you. Good luck either way!
It works for me.
I found a great skin care product that was developed by a plastic surgeon from Beverly Hills. He had a child with severe burns and came up with this product to help his child鈥檚 skin. It is reasonably priced and is the same quality you would get from a dermatologist, or an aestheticians office! Learn more about it here: http://TinyWebLink.com/?pid=1478690


I hope you like it as much as I do!
I dunno. Sounds cool though.
Ypu can Learn more about acne products at

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans