Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just bought Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask...?

Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask today and when i got put of the shower i used it, and 30 min after i used it my skin is all pelling and dry, i used the face mask. what should i do???????????I just bought Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask...?
Stop using it. Watch allthatglitters21 video to show how to do proper skincare.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPv_POaTT鈥?/a>I just bought Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask...?
That shouldnt happen. I've left mine on for hours before and it did nothing.





you may





1) be allergic to it





2) overwash your face (in that case use moisturizer)








More than likely its 2.





goodluck
i use that all the time but that never happened to me! did you only use it for 5 minutes like it said and did it burn as you had it on? your skin might just be sensitive
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans