Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who uses a ';Neutrogena Wave';?

Do the soap pads irritate your face, and give you more acne than you already have??? Because that's what mine did!Who uses a ';Neutrogena Wave';?
if it irritates your skin then thats definatly not good but when you first start using a new product your acne will be worse for about 2 weeks but believe it or not thats actually a good thing


it means its working, its getting all the acne to the surface to then get rid of and entirely clean out all your pores


i know it sucks but just stick it out, it has to get a little worse before it gets better





but i might try something else if it is causing redness or burning


good luckWho uses a ';Neutrogena Wave';?
I've used it once or twice. I find what works for me is that I use it like once a week or if I put a lot of make-up on. But otherwise I just use a Neutrogena face wash everyday.
I use proactiv


PROACTIV ALL DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans