Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Black head eliminating by Neutrogena? help!?

Do that stuff actually work? i have a couple of noticable blackheads on the side of my nose and its elkk ! and also alot on my freakin nose =/ ; thats what messes up my face the most and i hate it ; soo what you think? should i give it a tryBlack head eliminating by Neutrogena? help!?
Theoretically it should work. The main ingredient of the Black Head Eliminating is Salicylic acid. Salicylic acid works by removing deep seated blackheads and preventing new ones to form. However, we don't have similar skin types or even skin reactions.





What will work for the majority might not even work for you. It is all a trial and error process. Once you've found the product that works for your skin, stick to it :)





http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/page/S鈥?/a>Black head eliminating by Neutrogena? help!?
its actually black head eliminating by CLEAN%26amp;CLEAR, which is a pretty good brand. i bet it'll work. if it doesnt, buy the neutrogena wave by NEUTROGENA.








help meee? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> Thanks!






Like everything by neutrogena works pretty good for me. I have the on the spot gel or whatever. I also use this stuff called witch hazel troubled skin toner or something? I love that stuff.
I was wondering that myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans