Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena fresh foaming range (the blue bottle), a good skincare product for regular daily use???

anyone has used this product before? (the cleanser and the scrub)...if so would you say it's a good product/ would you recommend it? i'm a bit unsure about neutrogena products because i used the ones for acne, deep clean and rapid clear products and they are quite drying....


i hav normal to combination skin and i dont hav problems with acne except some blackheads around my nose...Neutrogena fresh foaming range (the blue bottle), a good skincare product for regular daily use???
I've used this line before. The Fresh Foaming Cleanser is a basic cleanser. It did sting my eyes a little bit, and it does contain fragrance, which I try to stay away from. I've never tried the scrub though. But if you can tolerate fragrance, then this is a good basic cleanser for any routine. I prefer the Dove Beauty Bar for Sensitive Skin.Neutrogena fresh foaming range (the blue bottle), a good skincare product for regular daily use???
Neutrogena products are very great. I have always used their products in the past, and they have done wonders for me. I cannot say that I've used that particular line, but go ahead and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans