Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is clean &clear better then neutrogena?

it depends on ur skin type, but i have oily skin and i get a lot of acne, i use Clean And Clear Oxygenating Facial cleanser. It Works really well, i noticed results the first day! I would recomend it, they also have a scrub..i have used neutrogena, but didn't work as well for me, it all depends on skin type.





p.s. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! IT WORKS A LOT BETTER!Is clean %26amp;clear better then neutrogena?
They both are awful! Did you they test their products ON ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS SICK AND DISGUSTING PERSON! go to www.caringconsumer.com to find outmore. Try Clearisil or borba.Go to www.spehora.com to find an array of good quality cleansers and brands.Is clean %26amp;clear better then neutrogena?
I HATE Neutrogena,as soon as it touched my face it broke it out,I hate them.....


and I have never tryed clean %26amp; clear....I wouldn't though.....


I use Noxzema:Triple Clean Anti Blemish pads,and they are miracle workers!and other people love them too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans