Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena or Proactiv?

i have miner breakouts and i already use Proactiv. It works pretty good but is neutrogena BETTER?? Ineed to know because my prom is soon!!!Neutrogena or Proactiv?
Neither..... Both are big commercial brands that work like crap. I recommend using Burts Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub. Though I have only been using it for about a month now. My skin is the cleanest and clearest it has ever been. Its all natural and they don't test on animals and after you use it I swear you face will feel amazingly clean. Keep with it every night and your skin should be clear. If you don't want to buy online. You can buy it at Target or Ulta. Good luck


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>Neutrogena or Proactiv?
I've heard that Proactive works slower and Neutrogena works faster but don't change products because it take up to 12 weeks to see full results. So just keep using Proactive, if you want to switch wait until after prom. Have fun at prom :)
I use neutrogena foundation and it works really well to cover up my flaws without creating any. I also use a facial cleanser from neutrogena and it helps to get rid of the oil on my t-zone. If you have very oily skin, i suggest neutrogena because it gets rid of grease and oil. But if you have normal skin, do not use it because it will make your skin completely dry and stripped of its natural oils.
keep using proactiv.. the longer u use it the better it works.


u might see a bit of a difference with neutrogena at first coz its a different product but its really just up to what your skin prefers.


maybe try one for a week and then swap with the other for a week and then see the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans