Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The neutrogena wave?

I received an email about the neutrogena wave. Does it really work, if yes how? Will it dry out my face? Or cause a breakout?The neutrogena wave?
i have it and i don't use it anymore. It left my face feeling extra dry and not look as nice.The neutrogena wave?
it works grat for me! i use it twice a day mornin %26amp; night %26amp; it leaves my face really super soft %26amp; smooth....heads up if you wear makeup or even if you dont you should still use a normal face clenser first ESP. if you wear make up but it gets wat ur face clenser missed which is normally alot %26amp; it gets deep down in you pores %26amp; it even gets rid of some of my blackheads i love it, but thats just my opinion....wat works for one dont always work for another....but i use other neutrogena products %26amp; love them too. you should try it. its only around $10 %26amp; you get 14 pads to start with so if it dont work then jus dont buy no more %26amp; if it does then buy more....hope i could help. good luck =)
i have it and it works really really good. it doesnt over dry and wont make ur face break out. it leaves it clean and fresh. and glow lol i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans