Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does neutrogena work ????????????????????????

i just got it and wanted to know Does neutrogena work ????????????????????????
yes i believe it does


but it all depends on your own skin


if it will work or notDoes neutrogena work ????????????????????????
depends on your skin type, if the product is strong enough, percent of sylilic(thats spelled wrong) acic or benzoyl peroxide is in the product. If you are using their acne products, it depends on the type of acne you have. Their stuff never worked for me but ive always had bad skin and some of my friends it worked for.
Your acne will get worse for three weeks, then get better


but as soon as you stop using it , it makes it worse than before , not worth it.


What i used , was proactiv refining mask , the only thing in the whole kit that worked for me .


I recommend JUST the refining mask, nothing else !



For me it did. I use the Neutrogena Wave and this one Anti-Stress Control cream. I don't remember exactly what it's called but it's a light, liquidy kind of thing. I haven't broken out in a while; the two work wonders for me. [:
are you talking about the hand cream? Yes, it works quite well, just a dab is needed, unless you have large hands, then 2 dabs should do.
it depends on your skin type


sometimes that works, and some times proactive works


depending on your skin and the severity of the acne
my bf in bio class learned that it actually makes it worse because they want you to buy the product..the more break outs the more sales i guess
yes I swear by it. I use their microdermabrasion and it works awesome.
the power cream acne wash works well for me, but it depends on the product and your skin
It depends on each person. Since you just got it, you might as well try it.
I use Neutrogena. It takes a while for it to kick in.
if its an acne cleanser...no..nothing ever works. but its worth a shot, it may work for you...not me unfortunatley
the neutrogena skin id works for me but not the stuff from the groccery store
yes, but you have to continually use it, not just once or twice.





:]
What product? I use the Neutrogena face cream with SPF 15 and I like it a lot.
nope


get differen!!!!


or pro-active but it takes longer to work than differn
Not that great; use Clearasil Ultra.
yeah if used every single day dont skip
not really for me :[ i use lime :D workss!!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans