Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is the neutrogena wave any good?

i kinda wanted to try it but wondered what it was like...Is the neutrogena wave any good?
i just ordered it =) my friend won it on some site and i tried it , It's amazing i can't wait till it arrives at my door , i don't think it's in canada yet but you can order it online and it come with the extra pads for about 14$, can't wait! ^^ , try it! ;]Is the neutrogena wave any good?
i heared its awsome!


I really wanna try itt
Yeah Im really curious about it too. I went to the store to buy it but I coulding find it. I love neutrogenas face washes so I'm sure its pretty good. Once someone uses it, come tell us!
my thoughts.. you get what you pay for :)
my friend has it and it works wonders. i must say she has beautiful skin now, it wasnt too bad before but all the excess dry skin is gone and she has fewer outbreaks.
try it i heard it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans