Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena is terrible!?

I've used this liquid oil-eliminating and acne preventing stuff. I spent my money on it. and it sucks! i wash my face before I put it on and follow all of the directions on the back it just adds more oil and acne to my face! has anyone else had this experience with neutrogena or is it just me that think its a horrible brand?Neutrogena is terrible!?
i've used the anti acne wash....


and it worked for me.


just that at one point it totally dried up my skin and that's why i stopped.Neutrogena is terrible!?
for me, it doesn't nessecarily work wonders for me, but it doesn't make it worse. But you see all the different answers, so it really just depends on the type of skin you have.
Neutrogena face washes break my face out REALLY bad. The main ingredient in the majority of the products (benzoyl peroxide) works horribly for my skin and makes it look worse than before using it!
i use clean%26amp;clear and that works pretty well. it might be that u r not hydrating enough on a daily basis. dehydration leads to pasty skin. i think that u should try other brands till u find one that works for u. only 1 brand works for me. it also might have to do with how u r washing ur face before using the neutrogena. make sure u use the right water temperature water. warm/hot water will cause ur pores to be open, whereas cold water makes them more closed.
horrible brand haha
neutrogena is definitly a bad product....its not too expensive but it's definitly cheaply made. I used it and I never felt like my face was clean...I felt the same way when I washed my face with regular handsoap...It dried it out in some places but I'd get huge red systic pimples on my forehead and chin....I hated it...I used it for about 2 months...











I cant advise anything to you because everyones skin reacts differently to products....just take a serious look at oyur skin and your pimples to determine where your skin is oily and where its dry, so you can use certain products that target those types of skin...I know oyu didnt ask for that, but if you cant use neutrogena you are probably looking for another brand....(usually the kind you buy at wal mart are not very effective unless you get a zit once or twice a month) goodluck!!
i luv neutrogena!! but then they came out with the biore line and i switched cuz of their self heating masks!! my cabinet is full of biore and it all helps!!!
It is pretty crrappy. last year i went through a neutrogena phase and bought a ton of it-- in retrospect none of it worked.
over the counter stuff suck try natural stores like trader joes or whole foods they should have some good stuff. cut off on the citrus foods like oranges that should help.
What else are you putting on your face?


1] what face wash are you using? Should be formulated for your skin type. Use AM and PM


2] any lotion? should be oil free, and for your skin type. Use PM


3] any sunscreen? ditto. Use AM.


4] any foundation, blush, powder, concealer? should be oil free and non comedogenic.


5] watch the diet - avoid fried, fast, and junk foods - even diet junk foods


6] drink at least 1/2 gallon of water a day


7] take good vitamins, with minerals in them!


That said, not every product works well for everyone. Try all the above for a week, and then re-assess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans