Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash?

I dont know if i should put on a moisturizer or exfoliater or whatever after putting this product on. If there is something, please tell me what you use. Also, how long does the acne face wash take to clear all of your acne and does it actually work?Thank you!Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash?
I use that exact same wash every day! =)





It works really well. I had bad acne problems around 4th-6th grade, and I started using this wash in the 6th grade. Before this, I was using a prescription gel in a yellow and white toothpaste-esque tube.





Using both together helped me a lot. I asked the pharmacist if it was okay to use both, and he said that it would be perfectly fine! So ask the pharmacist if you're not sure. There are also non-prescription acne gels and creams, so try looking for them!





If you're not using a prescription medication along with the wash, just make sure you pat your face dry really well. I'm not sure if lotion would do the trick; I think it'd only make your face more oily.





Be sure to use the Neutrogena wash twice a day consistently. It takes some patience to see results, but it worked for me.





Good luck! (:Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash?
my bf uses it and it works really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans