Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena on the spot acne stickers??

I used about two years ago. They're these little white stickers that you put on your face before you go to bed and in the morning poof! Is almost gone and barely noticable. When I ran out I never saw them again! Anywhere! Like they never existed! I've tried looking on the interent but nothing. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or know where I can get them. Particulaly in the Bay Area??Neutrogena on the spot acne stickers??
I used those when I was a teen; I'm pretty sure the active ingredient in those was salisylic acid. Neutrogena makes a ';spot'; gel with salisylic acid which should work just as well - it's a thick white gel and you can put a little bit directly on the area before you go to bed. You can find it at any grocery store or drug store.Neutrogena on the spot acne stickers??
Well, i live right outside of Chicago and I saw some tan ones a couple months ago, but when i used them, they didn't work so i don't know if they are the same one's. sorry. the new one's didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans