Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Proactiv clean and clear or neutrogena?

from your experience which COMPLETE ACNE SYSTEM do you recommend? which one works the best, and fastest? or do you reccomend something else completely???





thx.Proactiv clean and clear or neutrogena?
TRUST me i have used Clean and Clear daily pore cleanser everyday in the morning when i wake up and night before i go to sleep. My zits are almost gone and by using this u don't get any more zits. The foaming lather that it produces helps with sensitive dry skin so no irritation occurs. After that use aveeno positive radiant daily moisturizer afterwards. It evens out ur skin tone. Proactiv clean and clear or neutrogena?
It really depends on your skin type. Some people love proactiv, but for some people (like me) it didn't work at all for them. I've had problems with clean and clear making my skin breakout, so I wouldn't recommend that. But then again, other people love clean and clear. So it all just depends. You might have to experiment a little before you find something that works right for you. I would suggest trying some other things before proactiv, because it's kind of expensive. You should see if something cheaper works first!





Clearisil Ultra products seem to work well for me. :) Get the face wash and the cream and be sure to have a good moisturizer, too!
I have both proactiv... i think it works if ur on a constant role of doing the steps daily. I wash my face with clean n clear everyday to wash my make up off and it works wonders, cleans my face %26amp; takes make up off at the same time and proactiv doesnt! I would say both, depending on what u use it for.
proactiv acutally made my skin worse. i would suggest talking to your doctor, i went to my doctor and she gave me a prescription strength face wash and it is the only thing that has worked for me.



Okay what I do is use a clean and clear scrub.


And then I use the proactiv second and third step things.


It sound weird cuz I use two diff products.


But it works for my skin.
If you have a sensitive and dry skin, then proactive and clean and clear is not for you.
Neutrogena...ALWAYS!!!
proactiv .....helped me
CLEAN AND CLEAR ! proactiv sucks, especially if your black
Proactiv works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans